Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Shower


My sister hosted a baby shower for E and me before she moved to Iowa. It was so much fun! The decorations were really cute and the fellowship was wonderful. We were showered with love by all those there and blessed by their generosity.




My mom and sister made a diaper cake and I must say it was the cutest one I had ever seen!

The best surprise at the shower was a blanket my mom made for E.

When we were younger, my Granny made a blanket for my sister but I always affectionately referred to it as mine. I cherished the blanket until the day my parents took it for safe keeping. At the shower I opened a box from my mom and it was the original blanket and a new blanket just like it for E!

I can't wait to wrap her up in it!!