Those are sooooo cute.... I can't believe that Brandon is already sitting in that bumbo seat.... He seems so young to be doing that !!
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!! ok, i think it is time for a visit. when i look at pictures and start to tear up - i know it has been too long...
I was in Palestine this week and felt SO close, yet still so far from you guys. DJ and I will be in your area in May and want to try and plan a time to see you!
I can't believe we haven't even met him and he's already sitting in the bumbo!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are sooooo cute.... I can't believe that Brandon is already sitting in that bumbo seat.... He seems so young to be doing that !!
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!! ok, i think it is time for a visit. when i look at pictures and start to tear up - i know it has been too long...
I was in Palestine this week and felt SO close, yet still so far from you guys. DJ and I will be in your area in May and want to try and plan a time to see you!
I can't believe we haven't even met him and he's already sitting in the bumbo!
Post a Comment